We are not currently accepting applications for Adult Program Support Worker.
Qualifications required to work as support person for individuals with ASD in our Adult Program are:
- Must be able to make a consistent 3 hour per week commitment for a minimum of 11 weeks;
- Must enjoy working with adults;
- Be willing to learn new communication skills;
- Must be enthusiastic, energetic with outgoing personalities;
- Must have knowledge of or interest in Autism Spectrum Disorder (experience working with individuals with special needs is preferred, but not essential);
- Must have completed or be working towards completion of a University degree or College diploma in a related field;
- A clear Criminal Record Check is required at start of employment.
Adult Program Workers are required to:
- Report to the ARC Program Coordinator;
- Adhere to ARC’s Confidentiality policy;
- Implement the program as assigned.
Salary: $18.00 per hour – 3 hours per week per program.
How to Apply